Travelmall Switzerlnad XS Digital Display Luggage Scale
- A simply way to check the weight of your luggage before travelling in order to avoid removing items at the airline check in counter or paying excess baggage fees at check in
- Convenient and compact design
- Accurate high-precision sensor system
- Weighs up to 50kg/110lbs of luggage
- Auto power off function
- Durable nylon strap that ensures a secure weighing of your luggage
- Tare function
- What's inside: digital display luggage scale, 1 x CR2032 battery, storage pouch, user guide
- SKU: SW11008SBK
- Size: 9.8 cm x 3 cm x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 49 grams
- Power source: Lithium metal battery, 1 x CR2032
- What's inside: Digital Scale, 1 x CR2032 battery
How to use the product
Inserting or replacing the batteries
- Unscrew and open the battery at the back of the travel scale
- Insert the battery (included) into the battery compartment.
- Make sure to maintain the correct polarity of the battery.
- Close the battery door and fasten the screw
How to weight a luggage
- Press the power button once to turn on the scale
- Press and hold the power button to select the desired weighting unit (kg or lbs).
- Slip the luggage strap under the handle of your luggage. Pull the body of the scale through the opening of the strap until it is snugly looped around the luggage handle
- Hold the scale in a horizontal and balanced position before lifting it gently. The screen will then indicate the weight of the luggage. Wait for the weight reading to stop and stabilise.
The scale will auto power off after 1 minute of no activity. To switch off the scale anytime, press the power button once.
Overweight alert: If the weight of your luggage is greater than 50 kgs (110 lbs), the display will show “Err” to alert you that your luggage is overweight.
- The tare function is designed to show the net weight of the additional objectHang the object (a bag or a container) that you wish to weigh to the strap
- After the weight of the object is shown, press the power button twice to recalibrate the weight to 0.00. The display will show “TARE” - Do not release the container or bag
- Put an additional object into the bag or the container, the screen will display the net weight of the additional object.
Before use, please read these instructions carefullyKeep out of reach of babies and young children, as small parts may be a choking hazard
- Please be aware of any sharp points and edges while using this product
- Do not expose the product to liquid, moisture or direct sunlight.
- Do not modify, repair or dismantle the product. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Should any abnormal situations arise while using the product, please immediately discontinue using the product